(Undrhil or Ken, whichever is easier to remember)
Name: Lisa Yintil
Author: Undrhil (email@example.com)
Description: Lisa is a 16 year old girl from Goldenrod City. She has
travelled all over Johto catching Slugma Pokemon. Her father works in
the Goldenrod City Department Store sometimes. She met Trousle there
one day while shopping for PokeBlocks at the "Vendor Fair" on the roof.
She has a very warm personality and is open to being friends with just
Appearance: Lisa is a brunette. A gorgeous brunette. Imagine all the
good looking brunettes you have ever seen in your life and combine them.
That's Lisa. She is currently wearing a yellow swimming suit with a pair
of orange shorts and orange flip-flops.
Pokémon owned: Current Party
1. Slugma (Sluggie): Lisa's first Pokemon. Given to her by her father as
abirthday present when she turned 12. Lisa has had a fascination with
the Pokemon called Slugma ever since. She has avoided catching any aWater
Grass-type Pokemon just because of that fascination with fire-types.
(Forall intents and purposes, Sluggie is level 70.)
2. Slugma (Unnamed): Lisa's current "trainee" Pokemon. This is the one
that Lisa will put into battle first so that it can get some experience
fighting. If the opponent pulls out a type which Slugma is weak against,
she will swap out to Sluggie.
3. Slugma (Slimer): Lisa wants to enhance Slimer's Beauty with PokeBlocks
so she can enter it into the ComComCom Pokemon Contest forthcoming. Since
feeding her Purple PokeBlock to this Pokemon, it has gained a more beautiful
sheen to it's fiery appearance ... at least, according to Lisa, it has.
4. Pikachu (Unnamed): Lisa caught this little Pikachu while on the road to
Olivine City with Trousle. She hasn't come up with a name for it yet.
* Pikachu knows Thunder Shock and Growl so far *
Pokemon Owned: Boxed
4. About 6 Tauros
5. Girafarig (Gift from her ex-boyfriend before he moved to Hoenn*.)
1. 10 Pokeballs
2. 3 Potions
3. 2 Super Potions
Allies: Her father, Trousle, Goldenrod City Nurse Joy ("Believe me, living
in a coastal town and training fire-type Pokemon, you *really* get to
know the local Nurse Joy...")
Enemies: She doesn't view people as enemies, only as non-friends. Everyone
has the potential to get on Lisa's good side and become her friend.
* - This means he will never show up in any of my posts, so there's no need
for a WG for him. =)